Guide to Over-the-Road (OTR) Freight Management Trends
The state of over-the-road transportation continues to challenge supply chains with capacity, driver and labor shortages, increasing fuel prices and unpredictable weather and pandemic related buying patterns. Knowing what’s happening in the market and what you can do to mitigate volatility will help your team and business thrive through disruption.
In this guide, we cover:
- The State of the OTR Trucking Market
- Why Strategic Partnerships Enable OTR Freight Management
- Ensuring cargo security during peak season
- How Regional Networks Further Play into the Trucking Efficiency Equation
- Best Practices to Improve OTR Transportation